Search our Archives for press releases from other collectibles:
- All Press Releases
- Art Press Releases
- Coin Press Releases
- Comics Press Releases
- Currency Press Releases
- Domain Names & Intellectual Property Press Releases
- Entertainment Press Releases
- Historical Press Releases
- Jewelry, Timepieces & Luxury Accessories
- Movie Poster Press Releases
- Real Estate Press Releases
- Sports Press Releases
- Wine Press Releases
Press Release - January 20, 2020
Heritage Auctions Launches Friday Night Jewels Auctions
Bidding is now open for the first auction, which closes at 8 p.m. (Central time) Jan. 31 on HA.com. Upcoming FNJ auctions will take place June 5 and Oct. 16, also on HA.com.
The current trend supports women self-purchasers who are buying what they like, when they want. Face it, how often have we all said, "it’s been a long week, I deserve it”?
"This new auction is designed to be fun” says Heritage Auctions Fine Jewelry Senior Director Jill Burgum. "We have a wonderful selection of colorful contemporary jewels offered at affordable prices.” So, pour a glass of wine, sit back, relax, bid, sip and repeat. Your Friday Night guilty pleasure awaits.
Jewelry includes fashion-forward designer brands such as Cartier, Lalaounis, Di Modolo and Henry Dunay, among others.
Top lots in the debut Friday Night Jewels auction include, but are not limited to:
· Diamond, White Gold Necklace, Di Modolo (estimate: $7,000-9,000)
· Diamond, Platinum, White Gold Bracelet (estimate: $6,000-8,000)
· Diamond, Gold Earrings, Charles Krypell (estimate: $6,000-8,000)
· Gold Jewelry Suite, Lalounis (estimate: $6,000-8,000)
· Diamond, Platinum Ring (estimate: $7,000-9,000)
The new auctions not only fulfill an increasing demand among buyers, they also provide another channel benefitting consignors. "We have three extraordinary Signature® sales each year,” Burgum said. "Adding these FNJ sales will allow consignors to reach a new audience without having to wait for the next Signature® sale to come around.”
FNJ is open. Join the party. Get exactly what you want!
Heritage Auctions is the largest fine art and collectibles auction house founded in the United States, and the world’s largest collectibles auctioneer. Heritage maintains offices in New York, Dallas, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, Palm Beach, London, Paris, Geneva, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
The Internet’s most popular auction-house website, HA.com, has over 1,250,000 registered bidder-members and searchable free archives of five million past auction records with prices realized, descriptions and enlargeable photos. Reproduction rights routinely granted to media for photo credit.
Steve Lansdale, Public Relations Specialist
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)