About Heritage Auctions Trusts & Estates
Heritage Auctions' Trusts & Estates department offers services to professional advisors, fiduciaries, executors and beneficiaries for the valuation and disposition of personal assets. Our specialists understand the unique needs of each estate and can provide all of the services needed to manage collections and guide the transition of personal property from generation to generation.
Heritage's Trusts & Estates Department regularly assists top advisors and their clients with:
- Proposals for auction or private treaty sales for your clients' collections.
- Formal IRS and USPAP compliant appraisals for estates, tax, insurance and charitable donations from our Appraisals Department.
- Advisory services for collectors.
- On-site bank vault assessments by our specialists.
- Expert witness services.
- Complimentary valuation consultations.
- Presentations or lectures to estate planning councils, estate settlement departments and successful client groups on the subject of collection management.
You can learn more by viewing our Trusts and Estates Capabilities Brochure here .
My grandmother Elaine Steinbeck, wife of author John Steinbeck, had amassed two storage units full of memorabilia and personal belongings that had been sitting in storage for nearly a decade. Our family turned to Elyse Luray at Heritage Auctions, who oversaw every aspect of the consignment process from storage removal to cataloguing and promotion, up until auction day. She made it quick and easy and our auction was a great success. I don't know what our family would've done without Heritage Auctions.
--- Bahar Kaffaga, John Steinbeck's Grandson