DescriptionAntique Menuki Silver, Base Metal Bracelet
The bracelet is composed of five menuki crafted in silver and base metal, joined by silver chain links. Total weight 33.00 grams.
Length: 7-1/2 inches
*Menuki are ornaments on the hilt or handle of a Japanese sword that are designed to fit into the palm for grip.
Estimate: $1,000 - $2,000.
Notes: Beautiful Japanese bracelet. Safety chain is broken.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $100,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $100,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)