DescriptionDiamond, Gold, Bracelet, circa 1960
The bracelet features full-cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 7.00 carats, set in 18k gold links having a rhodium finish, alternating with heavily textured 18k gold links. Gross weight 46.10 grams.
Dimensions: 6-1/2 inches x 3/8 inch
Estimate: $8,000 - $10,000.
Diamond Average Clarity: VS
Diamond Shapes: Full-cut
Diamond Count: 76 - 100
Overall Condition: Excellent
Notes: Stunning diamond and gold bracelet.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)