DescriptionTurquoise, Sapphire, Gold Bracelet, circa 1950
The bracelet features turquoise cabochons, enhanced by round-cut sapphires, set in 18k yellow gold, completed by a tongue-in-groove clasp with two figure-eight safeties. Gross weight 72.00 grams.
Dimensions: 7-1/4 inches x 1/2 inch
Gem Shape: Cabochon, Round-cut
Gem Count: 100+
Overall Condition: Very Good
Notes: Great feel and flexibility.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)