DescriptionRuby, Gold Brooch
The brooch features round-cut rubies weighing a total of approximately 0.55 carat, set in 18k gold. Gross weight 30.70 grams.
Dimensions: 1-7/8 inches x 1-1/4 inches
Estimate: $1,500 - $2,000.
Count: 1 - 25
Avg Quality: Good
Overall Condition: Very Good
Condition Notes: A marvelous pinecone brooch. Marked 18K 68006. Completed by a double pinstem and catch.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $200,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $200,000 and $2,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,000,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)