DescriptionU.S. $10 Gold Coin, Gold-Filled Pendant
The pendant features a U.S. $10 gold coin, dated 1882, set in a gold-filled frame. Gross weight 18.20 grams.
Dimensions: 1-1/2 inches x 1-1/8 inches
Notes: A splendid Lady Liberty gold coin pendant! Completed by bail marked 1/20 12K. The top of the frame is cracked where both ends meet along with the bottom part of the bail. Frame is tarnished.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $100,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $100,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)