DescriptionVictorian Diamond, Silver-Topped Gold Pendant
The articulated pendant features a combination of mine and rose-cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 7.15 carats, set in silver-topped 14k gold. Gross weight 20.40 grams.
Dimensions: 2-1/2 inches x 1-5/8 inches
Estimate: $3,000 - $4,000.
Diamond Average Clarity: SI
Diamond Shapes: Old Mine-cut, Rose-cut
Diamond Count: 100+
Overall Condition: Very Good
Notes: Item appears to be a component from a larger piece of jewelry.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)