The round brilliant-cut diamond measures 8.38 - 8.48 x 5.00 mm and weighs 2.14 carats. A GIA report # 6183610914, dated July 25, 2017, stating M color, VS1 clarity, accompanies the diamond.
Certification #: 6183610914
Shape: Round Brilliant
Overall Condition: Very Good
Condition Notes: Accompanied by a GIA report.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)